[vpn-help] Automatically opening a Profile when Shrew Soft is opened or Passing a profile to connect as a CLI parameter

Tony Bosman bosmantony at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 23:51:11 CST 2010

Hi, i recently moved off the Cisco VPN client to Shrew Soft VPN client and
very happy so far, certainly at the conenction speed and stability (Thte old
Cisco client took a while to bring up the connection and periodically, i
guess based on fluxtuation in conenctivity it dropped. (I use a 3G card to
get onto internet)). So, my compliments to the developers! Excellent
product!

What i would like to ask is.... is it possible to when opening or in fact
say, calling that a particular profile be opened as a command line
parameter. This was something i could do wit hte cisco client.... and it
would save me a good couple of clicks as for example, my 3G client allows
for a VPN client, plus vpn profile to be opneed when it connects.... nice
and automatic, no fuss... but so far i have not managed ot find this feature
with shrew soft vpn client.

Thank you

--