[vpn-help] VPN Tunnel disconnected by gateway after successful authentication

Don mako at makotech.com
Thu Jan 28 12:12:01 CST 2010

I am hoping the community can help me with this.

I am using a Windows 7 64bit OS on my laptop and have used the NCP applcation (trial) in the successfully in the past. However, with Shrew's client, I can authenticate, but right after the splashscreen that tells me to behave myself on he corporate network, I get a disconnect by gateway. I have no idea what is happening that the gateway disconnects me after an appearent successful negotiation and authentication. Anyone seen this before and have any ideas?

bringing up tunnel ...

network device configured

tunnel enabled

session terminated by gateway