[vpn-help] vpn connection issues please help...

irman ghaffar syf277 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 28 17:28:08 CST 2010

Hi
  Please can someone help me, iam having an issue using shrew vpn, the client negotiates fine, and gets an ip address, i can check the logs on the juniper to see phase 1 and 2 complete and an SPI has been generated.

 But i am unable to ping or reach any devices on the network, i am sucessfully using netscreen client to connect and ping other devices on the virtual network, and also use vnc, this is just a back office pc on the corporate network to show it is pasing data and not just pings.
  I have tried loweing the mtu of the vitrual adaptor with no sucess to 1350 and 1300.

someone please please help me....this is a shrew issue as i can connect fine with netscreen, shrew negotiates fine but wont connect, iam pulling my hair out!!!.