[vpn-help] XP64 Virtual Adapter will not install

Jeff Haferman jeff.haferman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 12:03:45 CST 2010

2.1-5 was the first that I installed; however I previoulsy had Cisco Anyconnect (I believe version 2.2) and they upgraded to 2.4 recently, which does not install either - interestingly the problem occurred when they try to install their virtual adapter.

It appears both Shrewsoft and Cisco VPN clients have been removed, but there could be remnants lying around.

Jeff

Sent via B/B