[vpn-help] VPN Client not working over wireless connection

Wells,Chris,OAKLAND,IS/IT Chris.Wells at dreyers.com
Sun Jan 10 12:09:45 CST 2010

Additional information:

We have another Win7 64bit system having no issues with the Shrew client
over wireless.  Here are the main differences between the two wireless
devices:

On the system that works over wireless
- Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG, using the Microsoft Driver(from Intel) ver
12.4.1.4 (netw5v64.sys)

On my system (doesn't work over wireless)
- Broadcom 802.11g Network Adapter, using the Broadcom driver ver
5.30.21.0 (BCMWL664.sys & vwifibus.sys)

I have never been a fan of the Broadcom network cards, but it's all I
have to work with on this system.

Any thoughts on this, or the routing table dumps I sent earlier in the
week?

-Chris