[vpn-help] XP64 Virtual Adapter will not install

Jeff Haferman jeff.haferman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 10:25:51 CST 2010

Thx... I may need to do a fresh install of XP64 or upgrade to Windows 7... I
had some trouble getting ITunes installed and also a program for an Olympus
Voice-recorder (though they finally installed after reading some tips on the
web), I may try to un-install these first and see if it makes a difference.