[vpn-help] VMware Guests/Wireless Networks Fail

Ingo.U. Lange Ingo.Lange at crmaddon.com
Thu Jul 1 03:46:00 CDT 2010

Hi, a client of ours (and yours) is having issues with our software and TAPI (Telefon API) so he told us to build a pc, with your VPN client installed.

We did this, followed his instructions (pictures from a diffent PC) and we recive the error msg that the vpn can not be established .

I found some rumors in google that your vpn software has issues with VMWARE (it's a VMware ESX4.0.0 Update 2,

I am not sure, if the ticket kb I found is related to our issue, so that's the question,  or if we can see some logfiles, that might tell us where the issue is as the loging I found is not telling me what the reason might be

configuring client settings ...
attached to key daemon ...
peer configured
iskamp proposal configured