[vpn-help] Shrew VPN 2.1.5 Windows 7 ... unable to do anything?

Marc L. Allen mlallen at outsitenetworks.com
Fri Jul 23 13:59:14 CDT 2010

Hello,

I've got the client installed on my windows 7 machine, but I'm not sure it's doing much of anything.

I've run both the access manager and the trace program as administrator, but all I get are negotiation timeouts and nothing appears in the trace program.

How can I verify that it's attempting to do something?  Am I missing something stupid?

Thanks,

Marc

--
* Marc L. Allen               *  "... so many things are         *