[vpn-help] First tim caller...

Jerrard Holland jerrardholland at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 10:05:18 CDT 2010

Shrew 2.1.5

Windows 7 32 bit

Netgear fvs338

I have been using this router for almost two years to allow three Windows Vista Ultimate users to run Microsoft Remote desktop to access their workstations.  I have been running the Neatgear client software.

The folks want to upgrade to windows7.  So here we go.

I downloaded the client software yesterday, and also followed the Netgear instructions on the Shrew site.  Something has not gone well.  I get to the point of "opening tunnel", then the tunnel closes.

I posted my problems yesterday, and got a response instructing me to start the trace debugger and capture the log on session.  That is what I have attached here.

This is also the first time I have used this zip utility, and I have done so without reading any instructions.  Lets see how I did.

Thank you,

Jerry Holland