[vpn-help] A little progress, and a little more to go

Jerrard Holland jerrardholland at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 15:59:36 CDT 2010

Shrew VPN client 2.1.5

Windows 7

Netgear FVS338

You guys are doing a great job of plodding me through this.  The access manager now shows me as connected, but I am not yet in tall grass.  I can't ping anything on the inside of the router.

This time, let me give a little description of the Network.

The inside range of the network is 192.168.10.xxx.  More specifically, we have a Netgear Readynas that serves on port 80,  and three workstations that we address with Remote Desktop.  The baby step I am working on right now is pinging, then logging to the readyNas.

My newest client logs are attached.

Thanks so much,

Jerry