[vpn-help] xauth retry issue.

MATT PIERCE matt.pierce at adtran.com
Tue Mar 2 14:40:10 CST 2010

	I've had several users get locked out of their secureid
accounts.  We have secureid prompt for next token after 3 incorrect
tokens and then a successful token.  The users aren't sure why they are
getting disabled.  Does the client try the same password multiple times
after the connect button is entered?  If so we may be running into a
timing issue where an expired token code is being fed multiple times per
button click.  The other idea is that since the password field doesn't
clear after an incorrect password the users are hitting connect again
without reentering their token.