[vpn-help] IKE service drops something. Breaks connections...

Stefan Bauer stefan.bauer at cubewerk.de
Wed Mar 3 01:43:22 CST 2010

Am 02.03.2010 22:59, Christian Wattengård schrieb:
> All the machines are on the same network 10.1.1.x
> The routes are set pr ip. with 192.168.1.100 as the gw and 255.255.255.255 as mask.

why do you set individual routes when your gateway is able to reach
the complete 10.1.1.0/24 network?

> Which machine stops responding is semi-random. If I try to connect to all the machines right after connecting to the VPN they all respond like normal.
>
> If you need any specific info, logs or files, let me know. I have glanced at the logs, beeing a developer myself, but I don't really know what I'm looking for...

ipconfig /all on the client before and after you are not able to
connect to other machines on network

route print before and after

At least, the shrew vpn debug log file would be nice before and
after your problem.

Stefan

--
PGP: E80A 50D5 2D46 341C A887 F05D 5C81 5858 DCEF 8C34