[vpn-help] newbie help question: can't start client

Albrecht Mehl mehl at freunde.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Mar 19 06:44:02 CDT 2010

Am 19.03.2010 11:48, schrieb Stefan Bauer:
> Am 19.03.2010 11:36, Albrecht Mehl schrieb:
>>   - get the GUI running
>>   - import the already provided profile for the intended host
>>
>> This should be an everydays procedure ... but I am just too dumb to get
>> it done.
>
> The Script/Binary to execute the graphical frontend is called in
> Debian Package ikea (/usr/bin/ikea)
>
> Can you start this manually?

Neither in /usr nor in /opt there is an ikea. In the directory where the
archive was opened and the program compiled I find

   ... /ike/source/ikea/
                        ikea.1
                        ikea.cpp
                        ikea.h
                        ikea.pro

All these four program are not executable. Is one of them the correct
one which I should first render executable and then execute?

A. Mehl
--
Albrecht Mehl	    |
Schorlemmerstr. 33  |Tel. (06151) 37 39 92