[vpn-help] racoon & ike: Missing the last tiny bit ... [solved?]

Clemens Perz cperz at gmx.net
Fri Mar 19 09:01:01 CDT 2010

Hmm, but it is not the best solution. Because now all connections inside
the vpn are originating from my internal eth0 ip address, which might
change when I move between DHCP driven networks.

Will need to get back to tap then. It seems, that packages make it to
the kernel, but somehow do not arrive at the tap device. Does that make
sense to someone? Which screw I have to turn to make it work?

Cheers,
Clemens