[vpn-help] VPN not passing traffic using Shrew Client

Michal Wegrzyn Michal at comfortel.pl
Sun May 9 13:28:14 CDT 2010

If You use NetGear with ModeConfig you must use XAUTH because NetGear has bug in their products (only NetScreen works OK on configuration with modeconfig and xauth disabled)

Next basic thing is that ModeConfig IP pull must be different of LAN and WAN so You can't use the same subment 192.168.1.x
Change mode-config adresses to 192.168.2.x and it will be fine (NetGear has default routing so You don't need to change anything on clients computers)

Regards,
 Michal Wegrzyn