[vpn-help] BSOD after uninstalling Shrew with Novell Client installed

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Sun May 16 15:23:44 CDT 2010

On 5/16/2010 3:16 PM, kevin shrew-vpn wrote:

> Hi Matthew, it looks like you corrected the error!  I've been trying to
> reproduce the BSOD since yesterday with no success.  Thank you for what
> is a very quick response time with a fix.  I'm amazed!
>
> I'll keep testing it of course and I still have to test it on the
> client machines that reported the error, but on my test machine the
> problem seems resolved.

Hi Kevin,

Thanks very much for testing the new build and reporting back in such a
timely manner :) We are currently very focused on fixing issues related
to system stability so this is a good step forward. I'll include these
changes in the next release so they can get more testing and hopefully
be included in the final 2.1.6 release.

Thanks again,