[vpn-help] Fwd: Internet connection dies after some minutes of heavy download traffic

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Fri May 28 02:03:13 CDT 2010

On 5/27/2010 12:45 PM, Matthew Grooms wrote:
> On 5/27/2010 12:42 PM, wosgien at gmail.com wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I can confirm that the error does occur with lwf-1.
>>

> Thanks Andreas,
>
> I will upload a new build for testing later today or tomorrow. With any
> luck, we will find the root cause and a solution soon.

Andreas and Tamas,

Here are two more builds to try ...

http://www.shrew.net/download/vpn/vpn-client-2.1.6-lwf-4.exe
http://www.shrew.net/download/vpn/vpn-client-2.1.6-lwf-5.exe

Please start by testing lwf-4 and then test lwf-5. I'm hoping lwf-5 is
the one to fix the issue because it's change is related to a potential
problem that is relatively quick and painless to fix. The other would
require more work. Please let me know the results of your testing.

Thanks again,