[vpn-help] Fwd: Internet connection dies after some minutes of heavy download traffic

wosgien at gmail.com wosgien at gmail.com
Sat May 29 15:14:37 CDT 2010

Hi Matthew,

2010/5/29 Matthew Grooms <mgrooms at shrew.net>

> I don't remember seeing any test results from these builds ...
>
> http://www.shrew.net/download/vpn/vpn-client-2.1.6-lwf-4.exe
> http://www.shrew.net/download/vpn/vpn-client-2.1.6-lwf-5.exe
>
> The last ones I saw from you were from 1-3. Could you please test 4-5 so I
> know which change fixed the issue for you?

I did not test lwf-4 and lwf-5, because Tamas already tested them. Anyway, I
have now downloaded and tested them, and with both builds the error did not
occur. This made me suspicious, because Tamas had negative test results with
the very same builds. As a cross-check, I downloaded lwf-1 again and
repeated the test. And amazingly, the error did not occur. As a final test,
I installed the regular beta-8. Still the error did not occur. So in
summary, it seems that I have unfortunately lost the ability to reproduce
the error. This also means that my previous statement that the error does
not occur with lwf-6 and lwf-7 has no validity.

Best regards,
Andreas