[vpn-help] Fwd: Internet connection dies after some minutes of heavy download traffic

wosgien at gmail.com wosgien at gmail.com
Sat May 29 16:34:53 CDT 2010

2010/5/29 wosgien at gmail.com <wosgien at gmail.com>

> I did not test lwf-4 and lwf-5, because Tamas already tested them. Anyway,
> I have now downloaded and tested them, and with both builds the error did
> not occur. This made me suspicious, because Tamas had negative test results
> with the very same builds. As a cross-check, I downloaded lwf-1 again and
> repeated the test. And amazingly, the error did not occur. As a final test,
> I installed the regular beta-8. Still the error did not occur. So in
> summary, it seems that I have unfortunately lost the ability to reproduce
> the error. This also means that my previous statement that the error does
> not occur with lwf-6 and lwf-7 has no validity.

Arrgh! Shortly after I posted the above message, the error occurred again
(while I was downloading from the usenet; beta-8 was installed). So there is
definitely a problem. Obviously, more testing time is necessary before I can
definitely state that the problem does NOT occur with a certain build.
Anyway, next week I will not be at home and cannot do any tests.

Best regards,
Andreas