[vpn-help] Mac OSX VPN Client Testing ...

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Sun Nov 21 09:10:49 CST 2010

At the request of a few users, I have put together a new build of the
OSX port of the VPN client based on the head ( 2.2.x ) sources. This
build needs more testing, but it appears to be more or less stable in my
lab environment. There are two pre-requisites before running the native
install package ...

1) Install the LGPL Qt Framework for Mac OSX ...

2) Install the current release of the TUN/TAP driver for Mac OSX ...

You can then proceed to install the Shrew Soft VPN client ...

The VPN Access manager should be visible in the Application folder.
Please report back any issues you may encounter while testing.