[vpn-help] FW: Blue Screen of death - 2.16 beta 7

Phil Mullins philm at accruit.com
Wed Nov 3 16:22:53 CDT 2010

Stefan Bauer <stefan.bauer at ...> writes:

> Am 30.04.2010 00:01, rperezo at ... schrieb:
> >   Gentlemen,
> >
> > I have the following problem:
> >
> > Shrew install the VPN client version 2.1.5 on a PC with Windows 7, to
> > connect to the VPN service (ISAKMP service) of a sidewinder firewall v7.1,
> > based on certificates, but this gives me error and Timeout Windows XP
> > works perfectly me.
> >
> > Some of you know how I can fix??
>
> Ronald,
>
> 1. please dont hijack other threads - you posted your mails as a
> reply to the bluescreen problem
>
> 2. dont quote the full previous email(s)
>
> 3. please provide always debugging logs - without it's kind of guessing
>
> stefan

Could I ask how you got Certificates to work on the Shrewsoft VPN client
connecting to ISAKMP on Sidewinder 7.1?

I've tried using self signed Firewall Certs (create the Firewall cert and the
remote certs for each client on the firewall, then exporting them then
bringing them over to the Shreqsoft computer but I can never get it to work).

Are you using self-signed certs?

Thanks,

Phil