[vpn-help] Disconnection of multiple clients on the same subnet

GIMENEZ Florent fgimenez at adeneo.eu
Thu Nov 25 08:23:43 CST 2010

Hello,

I've allready seen many post about this on your mailing-list but nothing
seems to answer my question.

It's a problem I encounter with Shrewsoft and Netasq Firewalls (whatever
the model is).
I don't have that problem with Greenbow clients and these Firewalls.

When having multiple clients on the same remote subnet, they can't be
connected at the same time on the same Firewall.
We have encountered this problem for many peoples (in France and United
States), and the concerned people are connecting well when no one else
is connecting from the same remote subnet to the same firewall.
All users use a different IP address and a different PSK.

Our configuration is the same as in the Howto for configuring Netasq and
Shrewsoft.

Have someone encountered such problems ? Does someone know How to
resolve this issue ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Florent GIMENEZ