[vpn-help] Request for feature: Keyboard navigation of access manager.

Em Cielo em.cielo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 01:02:46 CST 2010

HI Aaron,

What i could probably suggest is to create a batch to launch the
connection automatically without going through the access manager.
Here's what I made for myself

@echo off

cd C:\Program Files\ShrewSoft\VPN Client\
start ipsecc.exe -r "vpn filename" -u "username" -p "password" -a

save this in a batchfile on your desktop like shrewclient.bat or
something else to identify it and change it to the necessary settings
like the vpn file that you use like .vpn or .pcf then change the
username and the password. you don't have to use the access manager as
it automatically loads the connection..

If you have any other questions just shoot me an email and i'll try my
best to help you.

Kind Regards,

Emmanuel Sal Cielo