[vpn-help] ikea on Ubuntu doesn't work using the same config as on WinXP

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Wed Oct 6 17:14:10 CDT 2010

On 10/6/2010 5:02 PM, Matthew Grooms wrote:
> On 10/6/2010 3:43 PM, Christian wrote:
>> Hi Mathew,
>>
>> having same problem on a openSUSE_11.2.
>> But you're link is broken.
>>
>> Can you help ?
>
> Maybe. Can you describe your problem?

Your probably looking for this link ...

http://lists.shrew.net/pipermail/vpn-help/2008-November/000950.html

Someone requested that we remove a post from the mailing list a while
back because they included private information they didn't want public.
When I did this, I had to rebuild the archives from the mbox file which
broke all external links to the archive. Never, ever again.