[vpn-help] ikea on Ubuntu doesn't work using the same config as on WinXP

Christian chris at computersalat.de
Wed Oct 6 17:50:48 CDT 2010

Hi

Am 07.10.2010 00:14, schrieb Matthew Grooms:
> Your probably looking for this link ...
>
> http://lists.shrew.net/pipermail/vpn-help/2008-November/000950.html
yes. and the rp_filter did the trick :)
THX.

> Someone requested that we remove a post from the mailing list a while
> back because they included private information they didn't want
> public. When I did this, I had to rebuild the archives from the mbox
> file which broke all external links to the archive. Never, ever again.
perhaps a URL-rewrite could help a bit.

rewrite "http://lists.shrew.net/mailman/htdig/vpn-help/2008-November/"
to "http://lists.shrew.net/pipermail/vpn-help/2008-November/"

> -Matthew
Chris

--

Christian
Der ultimative shop für Sportbekleidung und Zubehör

http://www.sc24.de