[vpn-help] Connection OK, but no acces even ping to remote network

Keys2It Laurent Richelle keys2it at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 16 07:57:03 CDT 2010

Hi Matthew and everyone,

We have problems with a specific computer of our organisation.
The connexion occurs without any problem, is reported in the status windows as OK and is also seen as active into our routeur (linksys RV042).

While pinging the vpn routeur (172.20.0.10) or any resource of remote network , no answers.
No firewall active on the client side.

We have try version 2.1.5 and 2.1.6.
Computer is a Apple Macbook running a Windows XP "parrallel".

On the other hand, I started the "Trace Utility".
Based on reading in the archive, I take a look into the "Security Association" tab. Into this tab no line ! (On other computer running same VPN config, I found 2 lines).

Any idea ?

Regards

Laurent