[vpn-help] please remove this page

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Sat Sep 25 13:24:34 CDT 2010

On 9/25/2010 12:38 PM, Andreas Morawietz wrote:
> Hallo vpn-help,
> please remove this page:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/vpn-help@lists.shrew.net/msg01113.html
> I don't want that everybody could see my adress, emailaddy and phone
> number in the internet.
> Thanks!

The page your linking to isn't a shrew soft web site. As you requested,
I removed the page from our own mail-archive (
http://lists.shrew.net/pipermail/vpn-help/ ) which I don't appreciate as
it requires manual editing of the mailman mbox file ( an error-prone
procedure ). You can try asking mail-archive.com to do the same, but I
doubt they have a process in place for dealing with this.

Bottom line: Don't post information you want to keep private to a public
mailing list.