[vpn-help] please remove this page

Jakob Curdes jc at info-systems.de
Sun Sep 26 07:48:38 CDT 2010

> I don't want that everybody could see my adress, emailaddy and phone
> number in the internet.

Then don't write to mailing lists with your full signature. Mailing
lists are archived by many robots out there and there is no way for you
- or anybody else - of removing the information from all of these
copies. Also it is not very realistic to send a mail to a publicly
available list, requesting help, and have the disclaimer say "Any
e-mail is strictly forbidden." You disclosed and distributed it
yourself....

Best regards,
Jakob Curdes