[vpn-help] Shrewsoft VPN client Linux command line option

Olivier Sabrié o.sabrie at exosun.fr
Mon Apr 4 11:38:09 CDT 2011

Hi there,
I'm using S hrewsoft vpn client on a ubuntu desktop box to connect to a phoenix contact vpn appliance.
No problem configuring the client everything is fine.

Now i need to export my profile to a ubuntu server box (no X allowed) i've managed to copy my certs and sites files again, no problem.

I can't find any command line option to get the client open my site ? Is there any of these or i'm completely wrong. ?

Best Regards

Olivier