[vpn-help] Need Help in connecting multiple clients to one RV042 via Shrew

Ange brokenangel at spirit-of-art.com
Tue Aug 2 01:37:59 CDT 2011

Hi Kevin,

thanks for the reply.

Yes, they do, with the same account. How do I change that?
Also I tried setting one of them up with a second tunnel, and it
happened that the new one kicked the first tunnel out as
well....shouldn't at least two different tunnels work? The RV042 can
handle two groupVPNs (OTOH I thought groupVPN means more than one
login at once....).

Best Regards
Ange