[vpn-help] 'gateway is not responding' problem with Shrew soft VPN client

KrishnaMohan Bandi krishnamohan.bandi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 09:28:25 CDT 2011

Another thing I wanted to say was the same client configuration perfectly
works when I try from
a Windows XP machine. The tunnel is always established and I do not see any
issues at all. On
both the Windows and Linux, the client version is same (2.1.7). I do not
understand what is that
Windows XP does to get the tunnel established and Linux is not doing. Please
note that firewall
has been disabled on both the machines.

Regards,
KM