[vpn-help] Windows 7 shrew soft

Steve Campbell stevewcamp at comcast.net
Tue Dec 6 18:50:42 CST 2011

All:
Wondering if anyone has seen where the client connection establishes but the default gateway does not show up in the routing table (route print). When connected with other vpn clients sw the default gateway is added to the client routing table with the vpn client address. When I connect with the shrewsoft client the default gateway is not added and the traffic is routed via the dhcp primary address. I see no esp traffic (using wireshark). Any insight to this would be much appreciated.
thanks
SC