[vpn-help] Can I just installed iked it keeps wanting to install 2.1.7 Shrew

JT Edwards tstrike34 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 12:52:14 CST 2011

Matt, List,

I am getting Failure to attach to Key daemon on Shrew 2.2.0-beta-1 latest
build checked out of SVN. If I go to install iked it wants to install the
2.1.7 client.

I just want to install Iked.

Advise?

JT

--
J.T. Edwards
Senior Solutions Architect and Managing Consultant

JT Edwards
Commissioner, Alt 2, Building and Standards
City of Galveston
P.O. Box 779
823 Rosenberg
Galveston, Texas 77553