[vpn-help] 2.2 b1 miniport adapter

zkosn at zkosn.com zkosn at zkosn.com
Sun Feb 6 20:06:01 CST 2011

I'm only using infrastructure networks, however I have used ad-hocs in
the past.

If I disable the Virtual Miniport adapter, either the entire adapter or
just the shrewsoft filter component, 2.2.0 will then immediately connect
fine.     I can even re-enable the Miniport adapter/filter and still I'm
able to connect.

However, if I reboot and the Virtual Miniport adapter is enabled, it
cannot connect again until I disable it again.

If I leave it disabled, all is good.

Thanks!