[vpn-help] new windows login credentials?

Paul Theodoropoulos paul at anastrophe.com
Sun Feb 6 23:01:57 CST 2011

having recently installed 2.2.0 beta 1 for windows 7 64bit, when my
machine comes out of 'sleep', i'm now presented with a  shrew vpn
credentials login page by default, rather than my normal fingerprint
sensor credentials login page. i can hit the 'log in as another user'
button and then use my fingerprint - but, uh, what the heck is this? i
went into the windows 'user accounts' control panel and there's nothing
there for me to modify, and i can't figure out how to get rid of this...?

thanks in advance.

--
Paul Theodoropoulos