[vpn-help] ShrewSoft 2.1.7 and 2.2.0 Issue

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Sun Feb 6 16:19:19 CST 2011

On 2/6/2011 2:42 PM, Paul Papasavas wrote:
> Matthew,
>
> FYI the issue was resolved simply by using a virtual adapter and assigning
> am MTU of I believe 1380 ... All problems went away with Shrew / ssg5

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the feedback. If I can reproduce the non-virtual network
adapter style connection issues I'll try to get it resolved. However,
its not going to bubble up to the top of my todo list any time soon. But
in the long run, I'm pretty sure you would be happier with the virtual
adapter style connections anyway.

Thanks again,