[vpn-help] new windows login credentials?

Paul Theodoropoulos paul at anastrophe.com
Mon Feb 7 12:20:56 CST 2011

On 2/6/2011 10:47 PM, Matthew Grooms wrote:
> The 2.2.0 version includes an option for Secure Domain Login support.
> This is accomplished by installing a windows credentials provider on
> Windows Vista/7. If you don't want that option, you can re-install the
> client and uncheck the credentials provider to prevent the component
> from being installed. I'm not sure why its being presented by default
> if you didn't manually select during the Login process. I'll have a
> look at that before we do the next beta release.
>
> -Matthew

thanks matthew. i payed closer attention during the reinstall and indeed
i see the credentials provider option. it was pre-selected, which is why
i didn't notice it before. this brings up another issue pertaining to
installs - but i'll start a separate thread for that since it's unrelated.

--
Paul Theodoropoulos