[vpn-help] Customize the Shrew Installer?

kevin vpn klmlk at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 27 14:41:18 CST 2011

Hi everyone,

I know there is an option in the Shrew installer to have it run in
silent mode (/S), which with the newly signed drivers works brilliantly.
However, I'm hoping to do a near-silent install.

I'd like to have the first screen come up, then have the installer
proceed automatically with default options until the installation
complete screen.  Basically the start and end without any steps in
between.

Is this possible?  If not, any suggestions?

(PS, I know there's a post somewhere that says what tool was used to
build the installer, but I can't remember enough about the post to find
it in a search.  Armed with that knowledge, I could of course get the
answer myself.)