[vpn-help] Can't open Manage

Alfredo S. frodo_san at ansipro.com
Mon Jan 10 02:06:57 CST 2011

Hi all;
Perhaps it may be a nonsense but the the same happened to me a couple of months ago.

The problem was in a laptop with 'normally' a second monitor attached to it.  If we disconnect the second monitor, the VPN Access Manager will stay in the expanded desktop even if it is disabled in Windows configuration. So, like you, it was imposible to access it. (Even reinstalling it)

The solution was to attach a monitor and then drag Access Manager to the main monitor.

I repeat, it may be a nonsense but it happened to me.

Bye!