[vpn-help] Trendnet BRV324 VPN router

kevin vpn kvpn at live.com
Mon Jun 20 20:39:07 CDT 2011

On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 17:55:24 -0400
Charles Morrison <eplurib at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Matt,
>
> We recently purchased a Trendnet BRV 324 router and have been unable
> to get the VPN to work. I have played with it quite a bit, and I
> can't find any information to assist me in debugging this.
>
> Where can I go, or what can I do to get this working?

Hi Charlie,

If there's no howto for the Trendnet router, we can try to figure out
the problems based on output from the Shrew client and the router logs
itself.

This link explains how to get output from Shrew:
http://www.shrew.net/support/wiki/BugReportVpnWindows

It is important to have the router logs too.