[vpn-help] I: Tunnel enabled but no access after upgrading to 2.1.7 release.

Marco La Porta marco.laporta at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 06:21:16 CDT 2011

Hi all,

After I upgraded ShrewSoft VPN client from 2.1.5 to 2.1.7 my VPN connection
to a Cisco Systems VPN Client 4.8.01.0300:WinNT fails.

I tried uninstall and install several and the results is ever the same: with
release 2.1.5 my VPN connection works, with 2.1.6 or 2.1.7 fails.

I use exactly the same configuration (uninstall doesn't cancel entries in
Access Manager), so the difference in config can only be some new
configuration options available with newer versions.

I attach both logs for working (2.1.5) and not working (2.1.7) cases

My Operating System is Win7 64 bits.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Marco La Porta