[vpn-help] Mobile Broadband Connection

kevin vpn klmlk at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 21:59:54 CST 2011

On Tue, 01 Mar 2011 10:41:33 -0500
Judy Leach <jleach at texadasoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am running Windows 7 64-bit and have installed Shrew Soft 2.1.7. I
> can connect fine when wired into my router. When I connect to the
> internet using my broadband internet stick (on a Canadian provider's
> network) I get a "negotiation time out" and Shrew does not connect.

Hi Judy,

I would try using the latest beta of Shrew 2.2.0, I think there may
have been fixes for mobile adapters.

If that doesn't work, try capturing trace information from the Shrew
client and posting it for us to review (after changing any sensitive
information such as IPs, emails and usernames) based on the
instructions at this link:

http://www.shrew.net/support/wiki/BugReportVpnWindows