[vpn-help] Windows XP 32bit wit 2.2.0(beta) network driver problem

Simon Earthrowl searthrowl at eseye.com
Tue May 17 07:16:35 CDT 2011

Hi All,
I have a problem which I believe is most likely a windows issue. I am
trying to install 2.2.0(beta), and the NDIS driver is not appearing in
my devices. While it's installing it appears for a very short while, and
then disappears. I have successfully made a connection, but was unable
to transmit, or recieve any packets. Tracking down the problem, the
Network driver (connections window) showed to have an error.

I was unable to find out what the error was (no event history that I
could find), and as soon as I looked at it in the device manager it
disappeared. So I've uninstalled, and reinstalled having also removed
other VPN software, and now I'm getting:

    /bringing up tunnel .../
    /gateway authentication error/
    /tunnel disabled/
    /detached from key daemon/

Is there an installation log anywhere/option to save an installation
log, just so I can see what the problem is?

Also tried 2.1.7 - same problem

Kind regards

Simon