[vpn-help] Shrew OSX VPN Client and DNS.

Robert Jordan rotavator at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 16:16:49 CDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the list so my apologies if this has already been addressed.

I'm testing the OSX client and noticed that it did not set the dns settings correctly on OSX.  There was a bit of discussion of this here: http://lists.shrew.net/pipermail/vpn-help/2010-November/003250.html about a year ago, but no mention of a resolution.  I took it upon myself to add the functionality.

Please note that I have done very little testing of the code so please use at your own risk and feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.

Thanks,
Robert

attach: iked.patch