[vpn-help] 'gateway is not responding' problem with Shrew soft VPN client

KrishnaMohan Bandi krishnamohan.bandi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 04:01:13 CDT 2011

Hi Kevin,

   I am attaching both the Windows (works) and Linux (does not work) logs. I
have tried exactly the same configuration
on Linux. None of the OSes are running in a VM. They are on separate
machines.

Has anyone tried Shrew Soft VPN client on Ubuntu 10.04? Please could they
share the configuration details of a working
system including Kernel version.

Regards.
KM