[vpn-help] Shrewsoft VPN Client - Zywall USG 100 - Multiple Subnet Access

scott at onlinepcsupport.co.uk scott at onlinepcsupport.co.uk
Fri Aug 10 21:08:06 CDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

I have setup the Shrewsoft VPN client to connect to my Zywall USG 100 and it is working perfectly.

Behind the Zywall USG I have 3 x Subnets - 10.0.0.x, 192.168.0.x and 172.0.0.x

At the moment the VPN is setup directly to the 192.168.0.x subnet behind my Zywall USG 100. I have been playing around but am unable to find a way of connecting and having access to all 3 x subnets at the same time.

Has anyone else had the same problem ?

Hope I have explained myself, if you need any more information let me know

I hope someone has an answer as this would be brilliant :)

Thanks, Scott