[vpn-help] New 2.2.0 RC-2 Available ...

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Sun Dec 16 22:52:58 CST 2012

All,

I just uploaded a new 2.2.0 release candidate to the site. Lots of work
went into testing and fixing problems associated with certificate based
authentication. Various regressions crept in after unifying most of the
platform specific client code earlier in the 2.2.0 development cycle. A
lot of work also went into the OSX platform port. Unfortunately, I'm
still working on a fix for the name service configuration issue. But OSX
install has been improved, pre-installing Qt is no longer required, and
support for Lion/Mountain Lion was added. I will be uploading a new
build after the DNS support is completed, hopefully later this week.