[vpn-help] Shrew VPN Client + Juniper SRX : Autodisconnect

Gregory Charot (EVENIUM) gcharot at evenium.com
Mon Dec 17 05:21:28 CST 2012

Hello all,

I trying to establish a dynamic IPSEC tunnel to a Juniper SRX.

Phase 1 and phase 2 are running properly and the tunnel is established
but I always got disconnected after (exactly) 1 minute. I've tried
stable and beta shrew versions on Windows and Linux.
When I use JunOS Pulse client, i don't have the issue.

I googled the issue and found out that lot of people has the same issue
but i couldn't find a single post solving it.

Do you have an offical solution about this ?  Did you manage to make it
work (or hear about it) ?

I have the same exact problem as :

http://forums.juniper.net/t5/SRX-Services-Gateway/quot-session-terminated-by-gateway-quot-when-using-Shrew-client/td-p/146382
http://lists.shrew.net/pipermail/vpn-help/2012-May/004450.html