[vpn-help] Shrewsoft VPN client and Windows 8 problem

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Sun Dec 16 17:13:43 CST 2012

Hi John,

Thanks for reporting the issue. You will have to forgive me, I'm very
unfamiliar with the nuances of the new Windows 8 interface. There isn't
a 'Manage' menu item in the Access Manager GUI, so I assume you are
referring to a 'Manage' menu item in the Windows 8 interface. When I
click the 'VPN Access Manager' icon in the start menu, Windows 8 then
switches to the Desktop interface and the interface is accessible and
usable. So I'm not exactly sure how to reproduce the issue. Can you
please provide some step by step instructions to help me investigate
this problem report?