[vpn-help] VPN login before domain login

Greg Julius greg.julius at workspaceim.com
Thu Dec 20 12:53:45 CST 2012

Steven,
Yes, the 2.2 versions have an installable credentials provider that will work with Windows Vista & 7 (not XP and below however) on 64 bit systems.

This version is now in Release Candidate stage and I have used the beta2 version for some time now and have found it very stable.

I don't know specifically how it will work with the Cisco RV220W however.

-g

Your office accessible from anywhere - No More Hardware & Related headaches

Greg Julius